Kelly Criterion calculator for football betting
After writing the "Kelly Criterion, the value of value bets" article we got a few requests from fellow football bettors for an excel file that can be used for football betting. We obliged.
There are a few things to consider about the Excel file that you may download at the end of the article
- The file contains the formula for 1x2 type of bets so if you are an "over/under" type of guy you'll have to make your own file.
- The file contains comments about each type of data that is contained present so make sure you read them.
- There columns named "Your probabilities" must add to 100% but it's you that must make sure of that.
- The file contains 3 samples. Even though it's the same game, the samples show you scenarios that you may find in real life. There's a scenario where you don't have ANY value bet and a scenario where the Kelly Criterion is very high.
... and happy betting!
We are really interested in your opinion about the subject of this article. Please share your comment below.
- Why you should avoid betting on exact score
- "The Gambler" vs the tipsters
- Multiple analysis strategies for making football predictions
- Practical football preditions for Premier League
- Football predictions with Poisson
- How to use smart stats for betting
- How to use football prediction services
- Kelly Criterion, the value of value bets
- Why you should never use football tipsters